Monday, August 3, 2009

Horse show coming up - i need help?

hi im going to a horse show at barleyfields with my piebald mare (whos a cob). I will be wearing black jacket, cream jods, white shirt, black tie, black boots, black riding hat. my horses tack is a very dark brown and her dark patches are almost black, and i dont know what numnah to put on her. Black/white? i know it sounds silly but i wana get it right. I have a picture of her in the photo. help please? thanks, em x

Horse show coming up - i need help?
i personally think wite numnas on piebald looka amazing, but i have a feeling to say black as you are wearing quite alot of it and a black numna can look more sophistacated and smart :]











GOOD LUCK WITH THE HORSE SHOW
Reply:Sounds like you're going to look pretty traditional so I would definitely go with white. It's much more traditional and would look great with your horse.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment