Monday, August 3, 2009

Rate this Poem I wrote it at work?

I wrote this at work, tell me what you think, do you ever feel like this?





Fruit Basket for Bacchus





Latched and confined grapevines


Held by stringent social confines


And constructs meant to box the cube


Or sphere of nectar on that grew


Beyond the vineyard’s gates


Dionysus baby-sat by obligations


Grey pants weaved by corporate fates


Full of hands-free destinies


And other mobile Aquarian tendencies


Apollo spanking boardroom snakes


Fashionable Python-skinned boots underfoot


Riding his German made sun chariot through gridlock


To stay locked in a cube that squares


And tears the hunter-warrior caste


Into feeble broken racing rats


Tasty little morsels, made snacks


For wide-grinned lip smacking fat cats

Rate this Poem I wrote it at work?
hey i think i work there.
Reply:I understand most of it.Dionysus baby-sat by obligations - does this mean the wine,comedy,tragedy sat aside because of work?I like the rest of it.



mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment