Saturday, July 25, 2009

Foot numbness?

Hi,





Since last Tuesday, I've had numbness in a particular section of my foot. It involves the medial plantar nerve (on the top of the foot), and it runs between the nerve segments that run along either side of the big toe.


I know it's not diabetes, I'm pretty sure my horseback riding boots irritated the nerve from when I last wore them (Tuesday). I just thought that the numbness would have subsided by now, but I've been marking where the numbness is, and it hasn't changed at all.


I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, but I was just wondering what can be done about the numbness? Is it serious?





I've also had problems with minor Morton's Neuroma in the same foot.

Foot numbness?
just sounds like an idiopathic neuropathy that most likely will dissipate with time ,and given the info about Morton's just makes it more likely that it could be i.n. sere what the doc has to say ,but I would not worry about it



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment