Friday, July 31, 2009

What does Puss in Boots say in spanish in Shrek 2 after he falls off of Donkey?

at this part in the moive donkey and shrek hav just been changed by th potion, they go to find clothes for shrek and when they go to ride away donkey rears up knockin puss off his back and puss utters something in spanish i was just wondering if anyone knew what he said

What does Puss in Boots say in spanish in Shrek 2 after he falls off of Donkey?
Just for you, I'll go look for that scene and, if yahoo lets me, I'll amend this ansswer to tell you...





SCENE RIGHT AFTER THEY ROB THE RICH GUYS IN THE WAGON AND GET A NEW OUTFIT FOR SHREK:


OK, I heard him call the donkey a stupid "piece of meat with legs" and "how could you do tis to me?" but I'll try to listen to it again tomorrow. Is that the scene you were talking about?



sweating

1 comment:

  1. How dare you do this to me, you four-legged bag of meat!

    ReplyDelete