Friday, July 31, 2009

Tall guy: What snowboard/boots should I get?

I am a beginner and would like to ride freeride.


I am 198cm (6ft6) tall, weigh 95kg (210 pounds) and have a EU47.5 (US 13-14??) size shoe. I currently live in Japan and so need to order via the Internet from abroad.





Many Thanks,


J

Tall guy: What snowboard/boots should I get?
Hey I'm kinda in the same boat as you. With your shoe size you're going to need a wide board. Gnu 11UP, Burton Custom Wide, Rome Flag, etc.. There are actually alot of choices for large feet. Lib Tech has a sweet board with their new MXT technology. If your conditions are icy you may want to consider a board with MXT as it offers great grip(Lib Tech, Gnu, Roxy). Make sure when you get boots and a board that there isn't too much overhang
Reply:I would try the Airwalk Freeride Snowboard Boots. They are designed for free riding and come in a size 14. Though I have never used them, Airwalk is a big shoe company so it is up to you. Here is a link that sells those boots at a pretty reasonable price in your size.





http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sk...



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment