Saturday, July 25, 2009

Solutions to Static Electricity?

we all have to deal with walking to the door and having a chance of getting shocked Not only is this painful but even more surprising.


I usually dont have a problem with it, but lately me and my buddy Gein13 have been getting more and more shocked.





Maybe it is my new jacket, which is Denim on the outside and Wool on the inside, or my Motorcycle Riding Boots.


But other then that there has been no change in my enviorment or other clothing.





Id say about 2 out 5 times i get shocked when touching another person, and 3 out of 5 times when touching about ANYTHING else, mostly the wood desk my PC sits on.





HELP!

Solutions to Static Electricity?
take a large safety pin and pin it to the inside of your shirt seam...you will be amazed



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment