Friday, July 31, 2009

I just got my new vogel boots in the mail, any advice on how to break them in faster?

I know I need to just wear them a lot, but they are just so stiff and difficult to ride in. Does anyone have any good methods for breaking the leather in faster?

I just got my new vogel boots in the mail, any advice on how to break them in faster?
The classic way to do this is to wet them thoroughly, then wear them until they are dry. Once they are dry, treat them with a preservative or conditioner, like perhaps mink oil if they are smooth leather.


Anything you do to speed up the process, though, will probably shorten the life of the boots.
Reply:You need to apply minor heat to them, say with a clothes dryer on it's lowest setting. YOu may also try to oil them down. this can help as well



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment