Monday, April 20, 2009

Boot Question?

I need to get some riding boots and I have 2 in mind. One is my size but 1 inch too tall, is this a big deal? I found them on E-bay and they are a trusted brand, completely new and super cheap. Theres also another boot, exactly the same but not as new and a little bit smaller. Is it %26#039;ok%26#039; that the boots are a little too tall? or would it be better to get the other pair? My problem with the other pair is its on ebay and still has 2 days left, so since this is a popular brand the price could get into the hundreds. Any ideas?





Thanks!





-Also sorry if I put this in the wrong place, I got confused when trying to find a catagory =).

Boot Question?
Yea, I would go and buy new ones at the store so you know they fit. They should fit more tight then lose and it normally pays off to buy boots other people haven%26#039;t worn.



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment