Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain boots in Europe?

I%26#039;m going to Scotland, Ireland, and England for two weeks. I know it%26#039;s wet and mushy there a lot of the time. So would rain boots be a good investment?





The ones I%26#039;m looking at are for horse stuff, too, so since I ride that would be good. They%26#039;re $70, is that too much?

Rain boots in Europe?
i went to marshalls andgot a pair on sale for $7





they were tge same ones i saw in nordstrom the week before for $98





try shopping around you will find good deals
Reply:It doesn%26#039;t rain as much as you would think in Europe. It%26#039;s really no different from typical American seasons.





But, you can invest in rain boots, they are in now and can come in some extremely cute styles.





I hope this helped. :)



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment