Sunday, April 19, 2009

Women's snowboard boots: women's burton mint vs mens 32 lashed???? HELP!?

I%26#039;m looking to invest in a new pair of boots this season. Right now, I ride cheap 5150%26#039;s (mens) and theyre way too wide. my foot moves around ilke crazy. I wear a women%26#039;s shoe size 11, and was wondering what size boots I would wear?? Also, I know the women%26#039;s burton mint boots would be less wide than my current boots (very good!), but its impossible to find a store that carrys them to try them on before buying online. The men%26#039;s 32 lashed apparently have a heat molded interior which a shop employee informed me could work for narrower lady feet, too.





All you buffs,


help!!





need size info and advice! thanks!

Women%26#039;s snowboard boots: women%26#039;s burton mint vs mens 32 lashed???? HELP!?
I have the last year%26#039;s model of the women burton mint boots. I really think that they are the same as this year%26#039;s model except different colors. You are correct that they are narrow (perfect for women%26#039;s feet). If you live near a Sport Chalet, Sports Authority, or Sport Mart, they have them there to try on and buy. I got mine at Sport Chalet.
Reply:I found that 32 boots fit narrower than average. I wear a men%26#039;s 10 in Nitro and Northwave, but have to go to a 10.5 or 11 in 32. I liked how light the 32 Lashed (and other models) are, but did not want to size up to get the right width. The heat moulding is an excellent feature. If I am not mistaken, 32 (and the Lashed in particular) are some of the hottest selling boots this season.





As always, your fit is the most important... try on lots of boots to be sure you get the best fit. Different boots will fit differently. Don%26#039;t let anyone tell you your size without seeing your foot, and don%26#039;t buy a bot that you didn%26#039;t put on first!



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment