Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Forever Quest for the Perfect Fitting Snowboarding Boots.?

Every season I end up with new boarding boots due to bad fit.


Here%26#039;s my problem. I have big caves and small ankles. There fore the fit is good around the caves then above the ankles is swimming. This year I bought the DC Judge with the pump system to fill in the ankle area. Then a new issue, the ankle bone on the inner foot is impacted. I can guarantee


within a hour of riding the day will be over. I have bought boots with the heat molding liners but it still was not enough.


Does anyone make custom liners?


I really want someone to cast my feet.

The Forever Quest for the Perfect Fitting Snowboarding Boots.?
32 makes some great boots that have heat-moulded liners. Many people that I ride with use these. I am going to try them when my current boots start to wear out.
Reply:many companies make custom. USE GOOGLE



mobility scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment