Sunday, April 19, 2009

Help sizing snowboard boots!! too small?

Hi everyone, I just purchased a pair of 32 exus women%26#039;s boots in size 10. I normally wear an 11 women%26#039;s street shoe, and so these are fairly tight in the toes - almost to the point of it being painful on the left foot. Are my boots to small? or will these %26quot;pack out%26quot; after a couple days of riding?





The %26quot;liner test%26quot;- i pulled the liner out of my boot and held the bottom against my foot. They match almost exactly and my foot isnt even 1/4%26quot; smaller than the liner. ?





I also tried on the boot sans liner. Definitely more than enough room there.





I%26#039;m really concerned about the tightness in the toe area, though. Should I Return and get a larger size? they are very tight and fairly uncomfortable when standing, and after wearing (walking) them around all laced up for about an hour last night in my house i experienced some slight numbess, but I%26#039;m not sure if it was a direct effect from the boot because my feet and hands are always falling asleep and cold!





please help!! :(

Help sizing snowboard boots!! too small?
return them and get a larger size



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment