Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain boots in Europe?

I%26#039;m going to Scotland, Ireland, and England for two weeks. I know it is wet and mushy a lot of the time, so I was wondering if I should get rain boots?





The ones I%26#039;m looking at are for horse stuff, too, which would be good for me, since I ride. So, should I spend $70 on a nice pair? Or is it too much?

Rain boots in Europe?
Unless you are going into a lot of fields you will not need them on holiday.


If you are going to do a lot of hikes you will need hiking boots, not horse-riding boots, otherwise you just need normal shoes.


All of the streets you come as a tourist are surfaced, mostly tarmac but in the traditional parts of old town it can be cobblestones too.





$70 for a pair of riding boots sounds a little expensive, but the point is that you will not want to carry them around unless you are going to do riding and horse-care in the UK and Ireland.




buying

No comments:

Post a Comment